Pre-Owned Featured Vehicles
Are you looking to get a used Ford vehicle in Windsor, Ontario and Lasalle, Elmsted, Essex, Belle River, and Leamington? Our used inventory offers used Audi, Chevrolet, GMC, Jaguar, Jeep, Lincoln, and Nissan. Come into Performance Ford to find your next car today.
Used Vehicles – Performance Ford
At Performance Ford in Windsor, Ontario, we are excited to bring our valued customers quality pre-owned vehicles from trusted brands like Ford vehicles at competitive prices. Whether you’re looking to buy a pre-owned Ford, our pre-owned inventory provides multiple models and trims to ensure you’ll have choices. We are located at 1150 Provincial Rd Windsor, Ontario, and the surrounding areas of Lasalle, Tecumseh, Elmstead, Essex, Belle Rover, and Leamington.
Performance Ford ensures our inventory is constantly updated with a wide array of used vehicle options at Performance ford. Check back frequently, and when you’ve found the car you love, contact Performance Ford. When you visit us in person or for a service appointment, experience our Ford vehicles by taking them out for test drives. Talk to our Finance Centre about our easy financing options that will help you own a Ford vehicle in no time.You can also benefit from lower prices on your next Ford purchase by trading in your old car for one in our inventory. We have successfully welcomed repeat customers and continuous referrals through our commitment to providing efficient and effective communication. We want to continue to hear from you and invite you to be a part of the Performance Ford family, a Ford Dealership near me.
- What is the most popular used Ford truck?
- What is the oldest Ford truck?
- What is the cheapest used Ford car to buy?
- Is it cheaper to buy a used car?
- What is the best month to buy a used car?
- What is the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
– One of the most popular used Ford trucks is the Ford F-150. The F-150 owns the distinction of being the most popular motor vehicle of all time. For well over 30 years, the F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle.
– The oldest Ford truck is the 11917 Ford Model TT, which forever changed the auto industry and the very nature of the work itself.
– The cheapest used Ford vehicle to buy is the 2012-2018 Ford Focus. It offers a sporty handling and good fuel economy, and it is a great value when you need to find one for less than $10,000.
– Yes, purchasing a used car can permanently save you money during the buying process because after the vehicle has become a five-year-old car, it has typically lost around 60% of its value.
– January tends to be the best time to buy. The dealerships will want to clear out their inventory to make room for the new arrivals. Dealers also usually put their demo vehicles on sale during January.
– A Used car is simply any vehicle that has been previously owned. Technically, all certified pre-owned vehicles are used cars, but not all used vehicles are certified pre-owned vehicles.